Car Insurance Quotes – The law requires all motorists to be insured under what is commonly known as “civil liability”. This car insurance guarantees compensation for material and bodily injury that may be caused to third parties by the driver of the car or by his passengers in an accident. An auto insurance policy may be limited to this simple pledge or include additional guarantees.
How To Compare Car Insurance Quotes
Completing the auto insurance questionnaire on any of the top quote comparisons websites will take you less than 5 minutes! The submitted auto insurance proposals match your profile only subject to the accuracy of your results. Then head on and feel free to ask additional info about as many Car Insurance Quotes as you like!
It only thing left for you to do is to compare the offers of insurance, and to choose the one that suits you best! However, be careful not to abandon the guarantees in favor of a very attractive price.
Calculating Your Car Insurance Quotes
You’ll need this info:
- The month of expiry of your current contract if you are currently insured. If you do not know it, you will find this information on your current insurance policy.
- The date of your driver’s license (month/year): if you do not remember, you will find this information on your driver’s license.
- The date of your other potential driver’s or family members license (month/year).
- The date of your vehicle first use (month/year). If you do not remember, you will find this information on your registration.
- The value of your current auto bonus/malus if you have already been insured: if you do not know it, you will find this information on your last statement of information sent by your insurance company.
- For high-end vehicles: you’ll need the current market value of the vehicle